AMEREX USA / UL LISTED (Genuine)
Carbon Dioxide (Co2) Fire Extinguishers are used for class B flammable liquids fires as well as Class C Electrical fires as they are electrically non-conductive. Carbon Dioxide is a clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas. Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishers meet many hospital medical equipment requirements. Co2 Extinguishers are also used for mechanics and factories as they leave no residue.
Class B: Flammable Liquids-Gasoline, oil, grease,
acetone (includes flammable gases).
Class C: Electrical Fires, Energized electrical equipment
fires (anything that is plugged in).
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Rust free aluminum cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- Temperature Range -22°F to 120°F
15 lbs. (331)
20 lbs. (332)
50 lbs. Wheeled (333)